-
October 31st, 2002, 12:26 PM
#51
Inactive Member
Aaagh! this guy is puking his lungs out!
-
October 31st, 2002, 04:03 PM
#52
Inactive Member
and they prevent death by 99.9% [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 31st, 2002, 11:01 PM
#53
Inactive Member
-
November 1st, 2002, 04:12 PM
#54
Inactive Member
omg its changing colors as its coming out!! O____O
-
November 1st, 2002, 09:35 PM
#55
Inactive Member
Lots of activity in this topic... ew...
-
November 2nd, 2002, 12:41 AM
#56
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
lol this IMO is the best message board on the net</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why thank you! I feel honored [img]smile.gif[/img] . And you, being a member, are one of the reasons why this board is so cool.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Shiinigami:
Not only that, I have concluded that kuko berries are likely to prevent heart attack, nausea, vomiting, demensia, psychosis, coma, halitosis, dry mouth, water retention, painful rectal itch, various types of cancer, hair loss, wrinkles, indigestion, heartburn, and high bloodpressure. I base this conclusion on absolutely nothing. ^^</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
How interesting - just the opposite as alcohol.
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:21 AM
#57
Inactive Member
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:45 AM
#58
Inactive Member
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:50 AM
#59
HB Forum Owner
So do I. In fact, I made a rule in the GR&R against promoting this and other drugs in the board.
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:59 AM
#60
Inactive Member
lol i like hard lemonade ^^ ... but i guess i can have the lemonade without the hard part [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks